The 46th Hong Kong International Film Festival (HKIFF) is a film festival held annually in Hong Kong. It was founded in 1996 and has been held every year since then, except for the years of 2002 to 2004.
The Hong Kong International Film Festival 2022 is a festival that happens every year in Hong Kong. It showcases the best films from around the world and gives people a chance to see what’s going on in the industry.
Until December 31st, 2021, the Hong Kong International Film Festival is accepting short and feature films.
The following is information about the festival: The Hong Kong International Film Festival (HKIFF) is one of Asia’s most prestigious venues for filmmakers, film professionals, and filmgoers from all over the globe to premiere new work and see exceptional films. The HKIFF acts as a competitive venue for international cinema exchange, promoting greater understanding across global cultures, and discovering new talents from around the globe.
– For the Young Cinema Competition (Chinese Language or World Films), the festival accepts features (+60 minutes) that are the filmmakers’ first, second, or third films. – Documentaries (+60 minutes) are accepted for the Documentary Competition. – For the Short Film Competition, any kind of film (fiction, documentaries, animation, experimental, etc.) with a length of less than 20 minutes is eligible. As a screening format, films should be in H.264 or ProRes digital files. – All films must have been finished after January 1, 2021 in order to be eligible. – Films must not have been screened in Hong Kong prior to the Festival screenings, with the exception of Hong Kong productions. – Non-English language films must have English subtitles. – Films that were previously submitted to the Festival but were not chosen will not be considered for the 46th Hong Kong International Film Festival. – Online (via the festival’s website), FilmFreeway (https://filmfreeway.com/HKIFF), and postal submissions are all accepted (download the entry form). – Submission Fees and Deadlines:
* Prices for FilmFreeway Gold Members are highlighted.
– Information The year is 2022, and the date is March 7th.
The complete Rules and Regulations may be found here: https://www.hkiff.org.hk/society/CallForEntries
We would like to remind readers that the 46th Hong Kong International Film Festival will take place in Hong Kong from March 31st to April 11th, 2022.
Please check the following link for additional Calls for Entries: “Call for Entries”
The tokyo international short film festival is a film festival that takes place in Tokyo, Japan. It was founded in 2005 and is now the largest short film festival in Asia.
- hong kong international film festival 2021 dates
- hong kong independent film festival 2021
- shanghai international film festival submission